Saturday 12 September 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm Annabel, I'm in year 12 and this is my first time doing media. I don't have much experience with writing blogs or any previous skills so this could be eventful, I like watching films (or any sort of TV) but I've never had a go at making one. I'm not picky with films either, I'll watch anything as long as it makes me laugh. I'm pretty outgoing and talk to anyone unless I feel intimated which isn't hard at I'm 5 ft 2. I'm looking forward to being a bit more creative as most of my subjects I chose for A-level are social sciences... I'm nervous about how cringey I may come across and stepping out my comfort zone but I think it'll be a good experience for me and I'll be able to build my technical skills and become more comfortable with doing something I've never done before and adjusting to change. I think the task set will be a good way to apply my imagination too as we have to make a opening to a thriller film which will be very good to experiment with. Thought I'd keep this short nd snappy as no-one wants to read a novel for an introduction so bye *awkwardly waves bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment