Saturday 26 September 2015

Preliminary task storyboard

This is my groups storyboard for our preliminary task, Its basically a follow on of our 'shot types story' with a plot twist, mind the drawings, I was the artist behind them...sorry:) 
Mid shot- In this shot Charlie and Brooke are talking
and Brooke tells Charlie something about me.

Close up- The close up is showing Charlie's emotion
and how mad she is at me (lol sorry Charlie)

Long shot- Charlie's looking for me and
basically on a mad hunt

Long shot- Charlie walking towards the
camera

Shot reverse shot- Charlie looking through the
windows in the classroom looking for me

Shot reverse shot- Looking through the window

Match on action- Charlie is opening the door only
half way from behind

Match on action- Carrying on opening the door from the front
 

Close up - Charlie's face as soon as she opens the
door in rage at what she has been told

long shot- Me in class and then I turn and see Charlie
at the door

Close up- My face towards Charlie and my reaction
as I know that she knows (owp)

180 degree rule - I'm facing Charlie, looking at her

180 degree rule - Charlie is facing me, looking at me,
she starts walking towards me and I start backing
away

Tilt shot- Charlie grabs my hair :/ 

long shot- And then drags me out

TO BE CONTINUED...

























No comments:

Post a Comment