Wednesday 21 October 2015

Q3- Areas for development

what went wrong....
-I think the only things that went wrong was finding the music that fit properly and still had to same effect and built tension but was also copyright free, at first we wanted to use 'eye of the tiger' but then realised its not copy right free, so,we couldn't:(
-It took many takes to obtain continuity as they where filmed on separate days and so hard for us to adapt it so it still made sense.
I think the thing that went wrong most of all was...My fall at the end;

there it is...it really hurt as I full on body slammed the floor, next time, if we were to do something like that, I would be more careful.

If I could turn back time....
-I wouldn't body slam the floor :)
- I would do more on the editing side as we only used minimal editing skills by making it black and white at the beginning and cropped/cut parts out, and muted the sound to put music on top.

Next time I will....
-add more shot camera types as there was a lot of close-ups in which we used, I think if we stepped out our comfort zone and did something a bit more out there by using a long shot establishing it could've been better than it is now.
- Finally I would change the lighting a bit more, when it comes to the fight scene dimmer the lights creating more tension and create certain moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment