Friday 29 January 2016

Logo Ideas

 Today I decided to make two logos for our production. I liked this title as it incorporated all our names and I used a different font for each letter to represent our initials. I used a bitmap of one of our shots used when we went into the woods which I will post as a blog soon, to colour in all our logo which gave it more of a theme and related to our thriller film.
However, I think this logo is my favourite out of the two as all our initials interlink and you can see more of the background to the wood, making it more obvious of our actual theme we're going for, I really liked the use of the different font and how it all fits together into one image, but all our fonts are different to show our individual differences.

For both of these images I used serif draw plus which  allowed me to crop, Photoshop and cut anything I needed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment